Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday 14th October 2011

During today at uni, I went to a meeting to with my friend Fionna to meet someone in a railway company that educates employees the railway system.  Went pretty well. The woman, who is also Fionna  was very nice but it was hard to grasp all the details.

Fionna and I were asked to make a video about the GoToTraining website. We created a proposal for her and sent it off to Fionna from the company.

We then had to think of what the video can look like. So we asked our lecturer about what recording programme we could use, he said he'll help us which is great.

After that, my group for the Argos video created a presentation for what would like to do for the video for Wednesday. We discussed of how we can do the presentation. We agreed that we can take turns of reading the parts, which will be cool.

I made a start on writing my proposal for film and tv history of researching and making a presentation of history of cameras. I made a start, so I'll finish at the weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment