Thursday, December 15, 2011

Film and TV History

Recently, Iv finished my module of Film and TV History. I researched on the history of film cameras. It did take a while to do and it was quite challenging of finding the many dates of the history,  but now its in Moodle.

The main thing I've learned about this module is how technology keeps changing all the time. It sounded competitive through out the years because people kept making different and better cameras in different shapes and sizes.

It was very interesting finding out about the cameras in the 1800's hundreds of how they worked. You look it back then and it did seem very complicated of how they worked, where as today, its a bit more simplified.

I have now got to create my presentation on the history of cameras when I get back on the 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment