Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30th October

During the evening, I have written the rest of my short film and documentary scripts. I thought they came out successfully.

I struggled with the ending of my film because I felt I needed to research more of the topic I chosen, which was exorcism. I then came out with another ending, which is when the group begin to exorcise the demon, it immediately kills off the two characters and possesses the main character. I think this would be affective because it would be realistic and authentic.

When writing the documentary script, I thought it would be harder than I thought because I'v never written a full documentary script before.

For future reference, I will research more of the topic I choose and do the work earlier in the week instead of later.

No comments:

Post a Comment