Thursday, November 10, 2011

9 November

During today. I went through in Production Management about the Code of Conduct in media and what its about. It went fine but it was quite hard to understand.

James has asked us to write a report on The Code of conduct. I used my voice recorder and he went through of what I need to do which I thought really helped :) and I have made a start on it.

Also, I had scriptwriting with Dave. He looked through my work and really liked it. He added constructive criticism on my documentary script to add more angles, sounds and leads to particular questions.

He also looked through my film script and he said to add more description of characters feelings and settings. I have taken these on board and I'm going to add them when I write these amendments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment