Thursday, August 16, 2012

Editing

While shooting the film. I am also editing what I shot

Editing is going very well sofar. I have learned more skills on changing the colour on the clip of the film because I looked back on the previous clips and the colours were different. So for continuity reasons, I changed these colours to make them similar to the previous ones. I did this by using Colour Change on the Video Effects icon. How to make this work was that I clicked on the Video Effects icon and found Colour Change and dragged this icon onto the clip. There are many different dials you can use to change colour. I chose the dial to add orange tinge. This came out successfully after using this.

 I also added the music to the film. Its working well sofar, but there may be changes to the music at one point but its working sofar

No comments:

Post a Comment