Wednesday, January 4, 2012

4th January 2012

I recently went out shooting the final and the second half of a scene of my film. For the final scene, I went right down the bottom of my local woods where there is a large field to film the last scene. For the second half of a scene, I went to a hiding spot I chose.

The filming went successfully. I had a problem with the audio so I tested and used the small mic that comes with the camera. The sound came out very clear. I used my headphones on the camera when I filmed a scene with dialogue.

The editing went very well. I learned how to add music and titles and all the sounds came out very well.

I now want to learn how to make effects on the credits and volume on the dialogue.

Here are some images of the production. The editing is the same process as before. I'll watch what Iv edited with one of my family members and collect their feedback.




No comments:

Post a Comment