Monday, March 19, 2012

16th March Filming Bad Romance

During this day, Argos came to college to shoot the music video of the song Bad Romance by Lady GaGa.

The team and I prepared the studio to look like the set out of the video. We tried the very best we can to make it look right.

Argos came over, we decided to change location because the studio was simply too small, so we vacated to the empty changing rooms that are beside the gym. The workers then dressed in the white wigs and glasses fro their parts.

The first part of the shoot went really well. I did, again, feel nervous because I wanted the angles to look right and the workers had different ideas for angles that weren't in the shot list. But the angles that they came up with worked.

After the first part, they decided to vacate back to the studio for the last part because they had hats.

Before we started, I had trouble setting up the lighting, so I asked for assistance for this part. So what I need improving is setting up and knowing the lighting again.

The last part of the shoot went very well. We have top edit the video this week and give it in on Friday I think. Just hope Argos like it.

Here are some images of setting the set and behind the scenes of the video:








No comments:

Post a Comment