Friday, November 23, 2012

Shooting my corporate video



I am still making my corporate video for promoting my course. I have to say its going well so far so good.

Production
Last week, I asked two group members if I can film them making their drama for my corporate. They agreed and I filmed them making their drama in the black room. This I thought went very well, even though I captured their outtakes! Here are some images of the shoot:





I then asked after their shoot, If I can interview them about their project, how its going and about promoting the course. This took a while to do because we kept laughing or forgetting what we were going to say. But I did capture some good takes.

I also did another interview with a lecturer I interviewed before. I wanted to do this because the setting didn't look right. The background looked very plain with only one single camera, the angle looked too high and there wasn't a shot of me, nodding and agreeing to what the lecturers saying. I chose the new library for the setting because it looks new a fresh. The interview itself went very well. There were times where I needed to retake because the lecturer joked around a couple of times.


Post Production

I have been editing straight after shooing. I have now decided that I will capture all the footage and then gather it all together and choose the best bits out of all the clips. I know this will take a while to do but I think it will work. I then decided to cut one of the group members from the video because I didn't follow him much through out his work. At the moment, the video is not in order but it will be
soon.

Through out this, I have learned that I have to make sure the shots look right and use shots of over the interviewee's shoulder, to show me, nodding and agreeing to what they're saying.

2 comments:

  1. The workflow consisted of shooting all the video footage with Eduan's 5D while I recorded the audio with my own Panasonic P2 camera. Corporate Video Production London

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made your corporate video on your own? That is great because you’re really hands-on with regard to your corporate activities. You even hit two birds with one stone, having fun while seriously pursuing a business.

    Timothy Eng

    ReplyDelete