Thursday, September 20, 2012

First day back to uni

The first day back to uni. Went through what's going to happen through out the semester. We're going back to the modules of Corporate Video Production and Drama Film Production until September until January. Also, we're going to make a start in Documentary Production. We discussed on what the learning outcomes were for these.

I found out that the Corporate Video is more independent this time because we have to think about what company we want to use ourselves. This will take some thinking to do.

For drama, we had to write down what ideas we could do for our drama to make. I came up with two. My lecturer, Dave, really liked them and could see potential in both of them. I think I may do the first idea. So that evening, I got in contact with a friend of mine to ask her if she wanted to act for the first idea if it goes ahead. She agreed to it. So that's a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment