Monday, February 20, 2012

20th February

Today I have finished my Drama report, I'll show it to Dave and see what he thinks of it. I've also created my teams pitch of our film on Powerpoint. I'll it show to my group and see what they think before showing to the class.

For Digital Media, I feel I need help on one of the slides but we're going through lectures with James for that and I feel I've got time on it.

Yesterday, for Freelancing (my favourite module!!) I have written out risk assessments in a studio, near water, a public place and near traffic. I think it came out very well but lets see what Bill thinks of it shall we?

Tomorrow, for Corporate Video, my team and I are heading to Acton Gate to Argos to film their dance routines for their charity night, so I've printed out the shot list to use and I'm going collect some old tapes to use for filming. This I feel slightly nervous about it because I've never filmed for a company before but it should go well through out the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment