Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 29

During today, I had a meeting with my corporate video team. We were told to have more communication with each other so this is something we have to remember and to believe in myself because working for a company is nerve racking.

For drama, my team and I went through auditions for the second character. Unfortunately none of the the hand group came, so we asked if another one of the members wif they were interested. He had an auditioned for the role And he's interested so we hired him. We also took photos at our location we chose for a photo storyboard which went very well. Next week, we should start shooting. Yippee!

For digital image production, we went through design principles which helps for my report so I can add that in.

So overall, went pretty well

No comments:

Post a Comment