Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My DVD cover

Recently for Digital Image Production, I have been producing a DVD cover of my choice.

Before then I researched three DVD cases and leaned and took note of what was on them and what colours and fonts they used. I then sketched an idea of what I wanted to make.

I then made my cover by adding images from the film and wrote the text myself. I added the 12 certificate by downloading it from the internet. I used the 12 certificate label that's used at the back of boxes by downloading an existing DVD cover. I wiped of part of the text and moved a particular word to the centre and coloured in the part that was missing.

After it was finished, I had good comments about it and reckoned I should increase the size of the main title. I did this twice and the final comments came out successfully.

Here's enclosed image of the cover. What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment