Wednesday, February 8, 2012

8th February

Recently I've been learning about Freelancing, Digital Image Production, Corperate Video and Drama Production.

For Freelancing, I've learned about VAT and how it works, budgeting and how it works and media ethics. I'm sure this will help for the future but it's my least favourite module to be honest.

For Digital Image, I've been going through how Photoshop works. I've been going through manipulating images etc. We've just recently went through Colour and Pixel theory. I have to keep practising Photoshop so I can get the hang of it.

Corperate video, I've researched on exisiting videos and what's in them that makes it a corperate video. I've been asked to do a corperate video for Argos with filming short fun videos for a charity night. Tomorrow, I should be going to the headquaters to film the workers doing a Strictly Come Dancing event.

For Drama Production, I've learned about what's in the Drama genre and how it's effective with hard hitting subjects etc. I've been asked to make a short drama film and choose a tough subject to film. I've just started writing a script about a self centred man, meeting a homeless person. The homeless explains to the man about why and what's like to be homeless. I should be filming after half term. Hopefully it should go well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment