Saturday, February 23, 2013

Yesterday's filming of my short film for the upcoming editing exam.



Yesterday, my younger brother and I went filming my short film. We managed to get it done in one day and went very successfully. Even though the temperatures were freezing, it still went really well.

I made sure the focus was right at all times and made sure the white balance was correct. I think the shots are going to be very effective and my younger brother did a great job at acting. There was a time where I did change shot because I thought this one would work very well.

Overall, a successful filming day. Here are some images of the shoot:





I forgot to mention, there was a time of where I wanted to use my brothers bike for a dolly for the camera. I wanted to use this for a smooth tracking shot but unfortunately this didn't work because it was hard to keep the bike balanced and there was a slight creaking sound as the bike moved. I tried this by holding the camera on the seat of the bike. So in the end I had to keep the camera as steady as I can and walk with it. Here is an image of me trying to do this:


No comments:

Post a Comment