Thursday, February 7, 2013

My trip today at Staffs Uni, meeting two professional filmmakers



Recently, I received an email from my lecturer about two guest lecturers coming to Staffs Uni to see us students. I took the offer and went today.

The two guests were two filmmakers called Christine Molloy and Joe Lawler, who have made many films. One of these films is called 'Helen' and I have borrowed the DVD off John Bradburn. The filmmakers were talking about making their experiences in film making and gave us many advises on our futures through out the industry. It was very fascinating to listen to their stories and points of view. Even when the gave out their advices, I have taken them on board. The whole conversation has been recorded on my Dictaphone.

I will now take out the file and put it on my computer so that I can replay their advice's and stories.

A day well spent.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment