Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First steps towards documentary: Action plan and script writing



Now that my previous projects are finished, I am now on the Documentary and Studio Production modules.

I have made a start on my Documentary module. I have explained my idea on previous pages. Before Christmas, I created the mood board for it, explaining what type of shots, lighting, clothing to wear etc. Here is the image of the mood board I created in a program I have called Inspiration:


I have also, recently began writing my script of the documentary. I haven't finished it yet but its a work in progress. Here is an image of a page:


But then I realized, before carrying on with my script, I wrote a action plan of what tasks I'm intending to do for this module. So I thought of all the tasks, for example, taking photos of the locations, sending out the advertisements for interviewees of Stephen King fans etc. So here is an image of the action plan I wrote:


This, I think will really help through out the module because then what I've done and what else I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment