Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Shot list for the scrip is done. Also the explanation of filming order for the documentary



During today, I have written out my shot list for my documentary. I only added in shots of the interviews, shots of my book collection and fans with their books etc. I didn't add in the archive footage or the rein acted scenes I'm planning on filming.

For this documentary, I'm planning on filming the interviews first because I think they are the most important. After the interviews and the extra shots with the fans are done, I will head on preparing the action shots.

Also, during today, I filmed a small test shot on my new digital camera that I got from my mum. I have to say, it does look pretty good. I might possibly use it for the shots of my King books, films and collectibles

My next step now is to write up the production schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment